Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Graduation

Hello! Today I have a graduation card to share. We have several youth in our church who will be graduating this year and our school colors are purple/black/white so I will be making several cards over the next few weeks. I love the set Go Graduate which will be available May 1. I knew I had to have this set when I saw this stamp, my youngest son, Seth, wore hot pink high top tennis shoes to his kindergarten graduation. Actually he wore them every day of kindergarten so there was no doubt that he would wear them for graduation. I dressed him in the cutest little summer suit with a jacket, white shirt, tie, shorts and of course the dirty pink high tops. His kindergarten teacher said no explanation necessary! For this card, I also used the newest embossing folder also available May 1.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: