Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good Morning


Good morning and a good morning it has been! Today I have a quick post, I have to take Shelby to the doctor to get staples out of her foot. Sadie pushed the door of the Hotel open and it caught Shelby's foot so we had to go to the ER for staples while we were on vacation, the FUN never ends with those two. I punched the flower out with the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch and the center is punched with one of the flowers from Boho Blossom. The stem is from the stamp set Sweetheart. I think the DP is Pink Flamingo and a red satin bow.

Remember to pray for the families of the coal miners in West Virginia, this is very close to where I grew up. If you have a loved one who works in the coal mines, you never go through a day that you don't worry about this happening. Hard to imagine the agony that whole town is going through.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: