Monday, April 26, 2010

Favorite Brother


Good afternoon, it has taken me all day to get into my stamping room. I have baby Dalton for the next 2 days, his parents are out of town so not much time for stamping. My brother has a birthday the 28th and my sister has one on the 30th so today's card is for my brother Jeff. Jeff is the only boy and there are 4 girls so we all refer to him as our "favorite brother" but he fails to see the humor in it. I struggle with masculine cards but this was an easy one. I pulled out a sheet of Baja Breeze that I have been hoarding since come July we can order all we want! The DP is Parisian Breeze which is retired but I thought I better use it up since SU will probably have another delicious DP to go with my favorite Baja Breeze very soon. Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: