Monday, June 15, 2009

Autumn Days Sneak Peak

The stamp set I used for this card is called , Autumn Days. I think it has a masculine look to it and thought it would make a good Father's Day or male birthday card. I used new In Colors as well, Soft Suede base, Rich Razzleberry layer, and Crushed curry Top Note. The images are stamped in Soft Suede and Crushed Curry.



I am going to let my girls give this card to their dad for Father's Day. He is gone backpacking on the Appalachian Trail with our son and a friend. My husband, Toy, will turn 65 in November and my son is 28 and I worried how he would do on the trail since they are hiking the most rugged part of the Trail. I talked to him yesterday and he sounds really tired but won't admit it. I planned on doing nothing but stamping while he was gone but it sure hasn't worked out that way. I guess I didn't realize how much he really does to help with the girls. I will sure be glad when he gets home and I know two little girls will too. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for the peek--I can't wait to get my hands on the new catty! ;)

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, that's a really great stamp, perfect fpr a man!

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Great colors and the stamp is terrific! Love the detail stitching! Dad is going to be truly blessed to get this from his special ladies! TFS and blessings to you!