Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Inspired by Nature

Good Morning! Tomorrow is the big day....the new catalog starts. I have a very large wish list already, I want all the new dies and the In Colors are yummy, you won't be disappointed. Today I have a sneak peak using a new In Color, Melon Mambo, with an old favorite stamp set, Inspired by Nature. I also used Kiwi Kiss, they didn't give us a green in the new In Colors but as you can see Kiwi Kiss looks pretty good. The Kraft patterned paper is from a retiring patterns pack that was a hostess selection in the current catalog. I also used the polka dot Melon Mambo ribbon which I love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card, the colors combo is awesome. I sent you an order by email, thanks for offering such a good deal with the new catty.

Missy

Jennifer Talley said...

So pretty! I love this!