Monday, June 29, 2009

Here For You


I love how this card turned out, I think it has such a vintage feel to it which is something I rarely do but will be trying more often now. This is the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper from Stampin' Up with the new In Colors, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo. The image is from the stamp set, True Friend. The sentiment is a bit hard to read but says "Here for You"(you can click on the image to enlarge it). I made this card for my sister who is going through a difficult time right now, her husband had a major heart attack (at age 42) and had to have quadruple by-pass surgery. I wish I lived closer to her so that I could help her but I live an 8 hour drive away. But the good thing that came out of all this is that he accepted Christ and now has the assurance of living throughout eternity in Heaven, so I think that is pretty awesome!
p.s. I mailed out the catalogs to all that ordered them today. I do have some extras so let me know if you want one. The cost to mail them is $10.00 but you get a gift certificate worth ten dollars off your first new catalog order through me.

No comments: