Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Class Kit to Go


This is the June class kit. It is actually a small scrapbook. This one I intend to use as a scrapbook about my soon to arrive grandson. I will have 12 pages, one for each month. On one side I will put his picture and on the back I will journal about the milestones for that month. I have also made one in a different color and different stamp set to show you how versatile this kit can be. The pink one I will use as a small scrapbook about one of my girl's birthdays.





Here is what you get in your kit: OPTION #1 the front and back cover cut in the scallop shape in your choice of Stampin' Up colors, 6 Whisper White scallop circles(you can purchase more if you want at .25 cents each), 6 punch pieces (your choice of color from my collection), the ring, two sections of ribbon to match your choice of color, and two corduroy buttons. All this for $6.00 which includes postage. You will not receive the stamped image. OPTION #2 You will get the kit free with a minimum of $25.00 purchase (before taxes and shipping) online.

1 comment:

Moni said...

It is gorgeous, i love it! Hugs, moni