Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weiman Wranglers

I have been following a blog, " Happy Stamping", for some time. Alicia Weiman, the author of this blog, lost her son Ethan to cancer a few weeks ago. She has shown amazing strength throughout all they have endured during the two plus years since his diagnosis. Ethan was an amazing little boy who loved horses, rodeos, and balloons. Some of Alicia's friends came up with a way to honor Ethan and raise money for the Illinois Make a Wish Foundation. They are offering a couple of digital images, one of which I used for my card today, and another one with a little boy. You can help this great cause and honor Ethan's memory by going to Pink Cat Studio
and purchasing one or both of these images. You can read more of Ethan's story here .
A little about my card. I re-sized the image and printed it out on Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Copics (don't be too hard on me, my coloring isn't too good but I am still learning plus I don't have very many colors to choose from). I was going to do the little boy image but I had this cute Cowgirl designer paper and wanted to use it so I did the girl. The DP is by Debbie Mumm from Creative Imaginations. The sentiment is also included with the digital image. This was my first digital stamping, hope you like it.

No comments: