Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun in the Sun


Good evening! Hope you had a good weekend, I sure did. We got to spend a lot of time with Baby Dalton on Sunday, he was passed around so everybody got a turn holding him. Sadie and Shelby adore him and Toy just sits and stares at him while I snuggle with him and get lots of kisses.


Okay, I did manage to sneak in my stamp room and make a card. I am really liking the new In Colors and have been putting them with some of the old colors to see what combinations I can come up with. For this card, I used Melon Mambo with So Saffron card stock. The sentiment is from a very old (1988) Stampin Up set called Fun in the Sun which I have held on to because it has some really cute stamps in it. I also used some Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon but turned it over to the plain side. Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: