Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sneak Peak



I LOVE the new SU catalog, it is the best one yet. I got it yesterday and have hardly laid it down. They really outdid themselves, the projects are way better...before I rarely cased anything from the catalog because I thought my ideas were better than what they had...but I want to make almost all of the ones in this new catalog. I am not overjoyed about the new In Colors but I do have to say they are "growing " on me. They are better in real life than all the photos I had seen, that being said here is a photo of the new markers (yeah, we get markers in the in-colors this time).
Okay, on to my card for today, I used the stamp set Circle Circus and stamped it in Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Rich Razzleberry. The papers are Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and the DP is Razzleberry Lemonade. I also used a new punch, called Modern Label. Hope you like it, I have got to get back to my new catalog!

No comments: