Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wild About You treat boxes



Hope you are having a relaxing Saturday. We had our baby shower today and Seth and
Danielle got some very nice gifts. Not very many people were in attendance but a lot of people sent gifts and when we got home the mailbox had 6 cards and there was gifts on the porch so I think they got enough to be set for some time. Seth's job is not real steady right now so everything was very much appreciated. We have an awesome bunch of friends and to God we are thankful.

On to my project for today...I made these little treat boxes to go with the diaper cake and the "Wild About You" theme for the shower.I used the Box # 2 die which is really the easiest assembled box I have ever seen, it takes a tiny piece of adhesive, a few folds and it is done. I also like that you can use a 5 x 11 piece of card stock and don't have to used a 12 inch piece.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are WAY cute! I love love love that paper! It's perfect for your theme! Good luck on Seth's job too. I hope things get better for everyone!