Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Eat, Drink, and be Scary



We have been to several birthday parties this month and still have a few more to go to, so I made up several of these cute gift bags using the Build-a-Bear die and the Kooky Spooky die. My girls love them and their friends have too. These really go together quick, I just used a brown lunch bag and covered it with Basic Black on both sides. I used scraps from other projects to cut out the pumpkin costume. I have some with the Santa outfit already made which I will show you later. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Do you have these for sale as a kit or do you have any pre-made for sale? The mask is adorable as is the pumpin costume. they are so darling and I think my little Trick or Treaters would love a treat in something like this. I also might be interested in the Santa ones you mentioned.