Sunday, October 11, 2009

Warmest Holiday Wishes


I am posting really late today but lots going on all day, I had to prep a few kit orders after church(thanks Lou and Joyce) and Baby Dalton is cutting teeth plus has a little bit of a cold so he has needed to be held a lot the past two days. Both my girls are gone for the night to a sleepover and my house is way too quiet, they are only 3 houses down the street but this is the first one Sadie has been to so it's likely I may end up picking her up at bedtime. They are only away from me 2 nights a year...their grandparents come to visit from Alabama and they spend the night with them at a motel for their birthday and again sometime in Dec. for Christmas. Ok, on to the card, this is the 3rd in my series using the Holiday Lounge paper and the Merry and Bright rub-ons. It's hard to tell but the red ornament is punched out of the top layer and the rub-on is actually on the inside of the card. Now I do have the Movers and Shakers die but I used the ornament punch on this card since it was kind of an afterthought but with the die you could place it anywhere. I also embossed the Top Note. Hope you like it, see you tomorrow.
ps..don't forget about my Christmas Jingle class on Oct. 31, if you are interested you need to order the kit from me by Oct 15. Here is a link to the information about the class.

No comments: