Monday, October 19, 2009

Friend of a Friend


I have a friend who has a friend who is pregnant with her first baby and my friend asked me to come up with a few things for her baby shower. The baby is a boy and the husband works for the railroad and collects trains so this is one of the ideas I had. I sent her this one and a couple more ideas and she emailed me last night that she wants me to make 120 boxes and 100 cards to be used as birth announcements. Boy, was I surprised, I thought she just wanted ideas, not for me to make them. Guess I better get cranking. Almost forgot, the stamp set on the card is called Teddy and Train and I used Kraft card stock as the base, So Saffron for the DP, Close to Cocoa for the ink, and Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla for the other card stock. The box was cut using Box # 2 die and I don't know the name of the paper, I cut it up before looking at the name of it.
You can click on the picture to see the detail better since I didn't take a close up photo.

No comments: