Thursday, October 8, 2009

Note Cards


Good evening, I am posting later than usual today, been a very busy but productive day. I had several kits to get together and mail out plus I did a little more than my usual house cleaning today. The girls wanted to put out some Halloween decorations and it is kinda hard to set them out on top of a layer of dust! My card today is a note card measures 4.25 x 4.25 and I made several sets of these(six to a set) for someone to give as a gift to co-workers. I thought they turned out so cute, I made a set for myself! If you would like to purchase some of these let me know, they are $3.50 without envelope or $4.00 with envelope(if need to be mailed add $1.00 for mailing). I did use retired papers on this one but if you have a favorite paper or color you can choose it.

No comments: